WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

How do I make my first blog on Blogger? ( Creating a Blog Using Blogger.com )

Hi guys my name is Zeeshan and today we're going to talk about how to create a blog at blogger so first of all just fired on your browser and go to go to blogger.com now after that put your email after logging in  you will see a blogger page like this now click on the new blog

Enter Blog Name

 and put the title to it and after that put an address related to the title and  I will choose a template for my blog this after that  i will click on the create blog and now 

Enter Blog URL

This blog is being created as soon as the page loads you will find a pencil here and to create a new blog post click on pencil or pen now enter the title of the post now - from this menu you can choose you can change fonts of your blog post.

Like these title size and can create heading  sub-heading minor heading and lot of other text effect on your blog post like more italic underline strikeout and change also change the color of the text Keep reading how to create a blog on blogger 2021 You are reading ' how to create a blog on blogger ' now here you can add an image to your blog option option as soon as it will load.

You can either upload files from your computer or you can copy I URL see and just me and it will load the preview of the car and the image already so you need to  write your article of your own you cannot copy the article of other people here i will just copy something to show you now it's like this i can change these  text type on my blog post from text too large

 and and also i can change the font size in by blog post I have completed writing an article you can just publish it or create labels like you like sports cars and click on turn you can also create a permanent link either are at the computer will create its own  but if you want to customize it you can do it from here and just click on publish and we asked to share on google+ but right now 

I don't want to share it and i'll just click on blog and your Blog is ready and is really just loading in this way you can easily create your own blog on blogger  in my next post I i will show you how you can customize your blog post and apply a custom template like this like my this old blog Thank you guys keep read follow for more and if you have any questions about this just comment below section till then thanks for reading how to create a blog on blogger and goodbye friend 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment